Sometimes, you find a true friend in the most unexpected places. You may not have much in common, but you are still able to form a genuine connection with them. The same is true with our furry friends, especially since loyalty is in their blood.
Team has gathered some undeniable proof that animals indeed have the purest souls.
1. “A friend of mine has a Golden Retriever that recently made a new friend.”
2. “They do make a purr-fect couple!”
3. “Nemo sniffing his sister ‘Princess Luna’”
4. Beau the German Shepherd being protective of his bestie Marley
5. “Anyone else have a weird animal BFF combination in their home?”
6. Who said a panther and a Rottweiler can’t get along?
7. “Birds are friends, not food.”
8. Their friendship has made this world a better place.
9. “We found an injured bunny and our teacup chihuahua puppy, Fang, has become her protector and BFF…”
10. Nothing to see here. Just 2 best friends being lazy together.
11. “Since our other bunny Alfie passed away, our adopted cat Nano has started grooming our, now, only rabbit Niklaus.”
12. This pup finally made her first friend.“My Bichon has never met a stranger. Miniature ponies are herding animals and do better with other ponies but will make friends with just about anything willing to give them a chance. Goats, donkeys, standard-size horses, or even my baby girl, now BFFs.”
13. Sakura the Otter and Mochi the Cat just look purr-fect together.
14. “My bunny and dog have been bonding…”
15. Italo the Bison might be blind, but he can clearly see how Helen the Cow loves him.
16. Rudy the Duck just loves to spoon Barclay.
17. “Another weird animal BFF combo. Fandango the cat and Pharaoh the leopard gecko.”
18. The look of love
19. This doggo has serious FOMO (fear of missing out).“A local farm where I live had trouble with their flock all wanting to sleep in the same house, and each night they have to go break them up. The other night they found their dog had joined in.”
20. Their friendship never gets boar-ing.“Archer the duck is never far from his bestie Elmer the pig. These 2 BFFs met at their forever home at Rancho Relaxo Animal Sanctuary.”
21. “Such a good boy”
22. They are each other’s ride-or-die.
23. “My cat and my rabbit”
Which of these best pals did you think were the oddest couple? Do you have photos of unconventional animal BFFs? Share them with us in the comments!