Humans have always felt the need to be close to animals, which is why they started domesticating wild animals centuries ago. It wasn’t only because animals could help them with their daily activities, but also because they offered companionship. In today’s era, almost 75 million families in the US alone have a pet living with them at home.
Bright Side truly believes that people who have pets are opening themselves up to a life full of surprises and emotions.
1. “I think there’s something wrong with my cat.”
2. “How many dogs does it take to answer the door?”
3. “I guess he’s having a hard day.”
4. “When you’re sleeping at your friend’s house but they forget to give you a blanket”
5. “He stole a cheeseburger and just had it sitting in his mouth.”
6. “90-degree kitty”
7. “This weirdo has figured out that sitting here gets her the most pets from passers-by.”
8. “Teefs and feets”
9. “’Get a cat,’ they said. ’It’ll be fun,’ they said.”
10. “He does this and watches me watch TV.”
11. “He will lay on random things like this.”
12. “She sits like this a lot and it looks like she has no arms.”
13. “She sat there for almost 10 minutes.”
14. “Why does he keep doing this?”
15. “I specifically chose this park because there is no water feature.”
16. “He always relaxes on the couch like this.”
What unusual things does your pet do, and why do you think they act the way they do?